Automated External Defibrillators
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a device that can be attached to the chest which senses the heart’s rhythm during cardiac arrest and in some cases, delivers an electric shock to get the heart beating again.
In an emergency, the AED essentially makes the decisions. It offers step-by-step voice instructions to guide a user through the defibrillation process. However, relying on the instructions provided by the machine is not enough.
Through our providers, NZProvide has developed a number of packages which include the necessary training and maintenance required on your current or our AEDs.
Annual on site servicing covering:
- Simulated ‘Live Shock’ testing
- Full functionality testing
- Battery and pad expiration check
- Physical inspection and cleaning
- Battery charge test
- Full written inspection report
- Notification of any AED recalls
- Cabinet/bracket integrity check
- Sourcing of replacement batteries and electrode pads
- Inclusion on AED locations website if applicable
- Post incident documentation and support
- Incident report template
- 60 minute basic life support/CPR and AED training
For more information on our AEDs contact us.
NZProvide can source a range of health and wellness equipment to keep your staff well in the workplace including:
- First Aid Kits
For more information on our equipment contact us.